The major update to Text Case that I've been working on for a while is finally here!
The major feature of this update is the addition of flows!
These are customisable combinations of formats, that can be put together to create more complex and personal text transformations.
- Tap on the + in the top-right to create a flow.
- Tap on a flow to have it apply the transformation to your copied text.
- Tap on the pencil to edit a flow.
- Tap on the play button to open a scratchpad with the flow to test the transformation.
- Long-press or right-click on a flow to access all functionality:
- Format Clipboard
- Edit Flow
- Preview Flow
- Duplicate Flow
- Delete Flow
👀 New Formats
There are 8 new formats to use now!
These formats are more complex than the previous formats, since they all have customisable parameters.
- Add prefix
- Add suffix
- Replace all occurrences of a given string with another string
- Replace the first occurrence of a given string with another string
- Replace the last occurrence of a given string with another string
- Remove all occurrences of a given string
- Remove the first occurrence of a given string
- Remove the last occurrence of a given string
All of these new formats are available to use within a flow, and also via dedicated actions in the Shortcuts app.
⚙️ Share Extension Customisation
- It can be configured to show just flows, just formats, or both.
- You can also choose whether you want formats to have their default colour styling.
❇️ New Icons
There are 12 new icons to choose from! Alongside the previous 21.
This update is available right now for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS!