Slate v0.3 #
It’s time for me to push another beta version of Slate!
Honestly, I didn’t complete everything in my plan for this version. But versions don’t really mean anything at the minute, as it’s probably better for the whole process if I just release more often.
Here’s the raw release notes for this build:
- Added pull to refresh on the profile and author views.
- Profiles and author views now have the name as the title.
- Times on posts are now relative.
- Links are no longer underlined.
- Instead of verifying the app token every time the app is launched, it moves straight to the timeline, and checks in the background.
- There are now no separators in the post tables.
- The light theme is slightly lighter.
- The menu adapts to the theme as well now.
- Fixed the issue where some tables were not getting their background colour changed when a new theme is selected.
- Line height is now slightly bigger.
- You favourite posts now by swiping from left -> right.
Feel free to get in touch about joining the beta, it’s compltely open to everyone.