Improving Your Life Without Really Trying #
The Guardian have published a great article listing 100 different ways that you can improve your life without really trying. It’s both insightful and funny, so I’d recommend giving it a once-over.
My favourites would have to be these:
- Keep a bird feeder by a window, ideally the kitchen. It’ll pass the time when you’re washing up.
- Sharpen your knives.
- Laugh shamelessly at your own jokes.
- Eat salted butter (life’s too short for unsalted).
- Don’t save things for “best”. Wear them – enjoy them.
- Always be willing to miss the next train.
- Listen to the albums you loved as a teenager.